Regional Vice President of Sales
The Retirement Plan Company
in Portland OR / Seattle WA
10+ years’ related business development
experience, including experience selling qualified retirement plans through multiple distribution channels.
Responsible for positioning TRPC’s products and services as the optimal choice for retirement
plans in the assigned territory. This will encompass recordkeeping, third-party administration and defined benefit services. Cross-sell employee benefit products offered by our partner firms under the U.S. Retirement & Benefits Partners
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong listening skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven time management skills
- Proven client relationship skills
- Team player
- Strong process management skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and
- Sense of urgency
- Customer Focused
- Professional demeanor
- Organized, detail oriented; catches errors
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial
- Ethical; respects confidentiality
- Achieves sales goals and objectives.
- Adds new clients through in person meetings and group
presentations with distribution partners, financial intermediaries and plan sponsors.
- Drafts and executes business development and sales plans.
- Prepares and communicates activity and pipeline reports.
- Assists in the development of
new distribution partners.
- Ensures effective control of sales metrics and budgets.
- Monitors, evaluates, and communicates sales trends.
- Monitors and communicates competitor information, including marketing activities, trends,
products, services, and pricing.
- Manages contacts, pipelines, and customer experience.
- Provides feedback and constructive solutions on sales and marketing strategies.
- Establishes successful track record of selling retirement and
employee benefit programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Requires normal vision (corrected) both close and distant.
- Requires normal hearing levels
- Requires working at a desk to use a phone and computer for extended periods of time. Requires sitting, bending.
- Uses office equipment and machinery effectively.
- Requires normal finger dexterity for
- Works effectively with frequent interruptions.
- Lifting requirements of 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Extensive travel >70%.
How to Apply
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 706 times.
It expires on 9/17/2018.