Senior Pension Analyst
United Retirement Plan Consultants
in Dublin OH
SENIOR PENSION ANALYST - Dublin Ohio
United Retirement Plan Consultants (URPC) is one of the largest national providers of retirement plan design,
consulting and administration for small to mid-size employers and are currently seeking a responsible, "Can Do" Senior Pension Analyst for our office in Dublin, Ohio.
This is an exciting time to join us as we continue to grow and
we are looking for those enjoy a challenge. If you seek a rewarding career and a company committed to excellence, we want to talk with you. We value your experience, your professionalism, and your client-centric approach to
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
Perform the following plan administration functions under the direction of AVP and in accordance with established metrics:
- Data entry / data
management of client information (manual and digital formats)
- Review census data for missing/inconsistent data, reconcile totals with data provided
- Trust Account Reconciliation
- Contact client or CRM for missing data
full annual administration tasks on DC plans (for combined DB-DC plan clients)
- Benefit distribution calculations, preparation of distribution forms package
- Preparation of Forms 1099-R, maintenance of 1099-R records for YE
- Annual update of ASC files (including document review & updating ASC PLV's)
- Identify Key Employees & HCEs
- For DB Plan BOY Valuations, enter contributions, re-run valuation in order to complete gov't
- Run initial valuation, review eligibility, vesting, compensation averaging, TH benefits, accrued and projected benefit calculations
- Perform 410(b) coverage test, ADP/ACP test
- Reconcile DC plan assets with account balances in
ASC - run Summary of Accounts
- Assist in preparation of annual valuation reports
- Prepare draft 5500 and Schedules including Schedule B/SB
- Review own work for accuracy
- Bring issues to technical meeting
- Work with Client
Relationship Management Team on all projects as assigned
- Responsible for organization of client file
- Responsible for status updates in database for completion of work assigned
- Perform additional responsibilities and projects as may
be assigned periodically
As you might expect, candidates should possess strong problem solving, organizational skills, innovative thinking, time management and customer service skills and place an emphasis on quality work.
- Minimum of 2 years Defined Benefit administration experience
- ASC experience preferred.
- Experience with Defined Benefit plans required. Experience with Hybrid and Floor Offset DB plans
- College degree required preferably in Accounting, Economics, Math, Business or other similar discipline
- Attainment of or progress
towards ASPPA, NIPA or ERPA credentials required.
- Willingness to pursue pension actuarial credentials, such as Enrolled Actuary
We place a strong emphasis on career development and continuing education. We offer a business
casual environment, a flex-time working schedule, competitive salary, and a generous benefits package.
How to Apply
Please apply online at www.unitedretirement.com
Qualified Candidates will be
No phone calls please.
This ad has been viewed 826 times.
It expires on 9/16/2018.