Actuary / Compliance Department Mgr
in NJ / PA
Manage department employees and their tasks. Perform actuarial valuations and retirement benefit calculations. Successful candidate is responsible for quality assurance, compliance, communication and all related processes.
Training and development of all supervised employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all work produced by the department
- Execute specific plan calculations and related actuarial duties.
- Complete Forms 5500 and
compliance tests plans.
- Establish departmental procedures.
- Work with employees for performance development. Company encourages training related to retirement planning and manager will take courses to stay current with changing
- Manage accurate and timely production of compliance and documentation.
- Responsible for problem resolution for clients and internal departments
- Excellent oral and written
- Knowledge of Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit plans
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 4 years supervising a retirement plan team
- Enrolled Actuary
- HS Diploma or
How to Apply
Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 769 times.
It expires on 9/16/2018.