Institutional Wealth Client Account Manager
in Houston TX
The Institutional Wealth – Client Account Manager is responsible for services delivered to Institutional Wealth
Clients. Analyzes, develops and implements solutions for extremely complex account and departmental problems and issues. Generally incumbent works independently, with direction from Institutional Client Advisor.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND
- Effectively manages and administers assigned accounts. Analyzes, evaluates, recommends and implements solutions for various complex client related issues and problems that arise. This includes problem resolution with
large client accounts and/or exceptions; serves as liaison between trust operations and client; performs complex research, develops solutions and communicates the resolution of the problem to client. Interact with plan participants, auditors, attorneys,
investment managers, and accountants via telephone, e-mail, written communications or meetings regarding problem resolution and/or account maintenance; serves as liaison between Trust Operations and client; performs research and communicates the resolution
of the problem to client.
- Oversees all services provided to the client. Calls on client contacts to ensure client retention; anticipates service needs, communicates enhancements; resolves any questions or issues presented by clients. Manages all
Institutional Wealth services provided to the client. Delivers Institutional Wealth Services which may include coordinating with Trust Operations, Trust Investments, Trust Tax, and Trust Legal.
- Plans and implements the transition of new
Institutional Wealth clients including large and complex account relationships; communicates with prior service providers and new client; organizes transfer of assets, coordinates transfer of recordkeeping data (for retirement plans); reviews all legal and
other documentation regarding the transfer; develops and drafts suggested language where appropriate. Drafts and develops all forms of written communication that are necessary for the plan transfer.
- Assists with the analysis and preparation for
client investment review meetings. Includes compiling analytical and report information; reviews information for accuracy.
- Sets example of commitment, responsiveness, ethics, professionalism, courtesy and appearance. Keeps current with laws;
successfully completes training; participates in and supports projects; provides input and participates in quality improvement; and, serves on committees.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Advanced knowledge of
accounting practices and principles in order to effectively evaluate problems with trust statement activity and plan information
- Advanced knowledge of Retirement plans and Institutional Accounts; ERISA and IRS Regulations and applicable rules and
regulations cover retirement plans and other accounts
- Advanced knowledge of investments including different types of investments and styles, as well as the basics of asset allocation and retirement planning
- Advanced knowledge of
self-directed online brokerage system and documentation and Brokerage, Settlement and trading functions
- Thorough knowledge of PC, including knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications, trust and recordkeeping systems, web based
systems utilized by clients, investment managers and participants
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills, including interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze highly complex information and data in order to develop and recommend
solutions in challenging projects
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelors degree and 5-7 years related experience or 9-11 years related work experience in Retirement or Institutional Trust Services, trust,
legal or investment environment
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: http://bit.ly/2L6CHFm
This ad has been viewed 731 times.
It expires on 9/15/2018.