Retirement Plan Consultant
First American Bank
in Elk Grove Village IL
This position is responsible for maintaining an assigned book of business as well as cultivating new business through a high
level of customer relations. This individual will work alongside each of the internal departments as well as communicate to the client on the coordination of plan administration as well as address issues that arise in the administration of the plan
by providing solutions, plan design changes and offer suggestions to effectively administer the plan and service the client.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development of appropriate plan design to meet client objectives, consult
with client on recommendations, and implement proper changes as needed.
- Advise clients on all technical, regulatory and problematic administrative issues and work with administrative team on solutions.
- Analyze client accounts for
profitability, prepare timely billing and ensure collection of fees.
- Solicit new business referrals and independently generate relationships with outside sources for new business development through personal and professional
- Maintain a current understanding of ERISA and Internal Revenue Code and keep up with industry trends.
- Meet with client and perform enrollment / investment education meetings, as needed.
- Work with Investment Team on the
development and ongoing review of the current plan investment menu and advise of any changes warranted, if applicable.
- Communicate and consult with outside plan professionals, including accountants, attorneys and other FAB
- Represent clients before the Internal Revenue Service and Department of Labor.
- Communicate and consult with outside plan professionals, including accountants, attorneys and other FAB officers.
- Assist in the review of plan
administration, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of five years of experience retirement plan industry. High level of knowledge in all aspects of third party
administration through hands on experience in compliance, reporting and the day to day administration of retirement plans is required.
- A strong understanding of ERISA and the Internal Revenue Code with in depth knowledge of mutual fund
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to speak before groups. Must be self-motivated.
- Must have advanced experience Microsoft Office
products, including Word and Excel.
- Day travel is required as well as occasional out of state travel to accommodate clients.
Typical scheduled hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 - 5:00. Additional hours may be required as
First American Bank will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
First American Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans).
How to Apply
Pleas apply for this position by completing an online application using this link https://bit.ly/2NY3cKX
This ad has been viewed 779 times.
It expires on 9/15/2018.