DC Plan Administrator
Northeast Professional Planning Group
in Tarrytown NY / Red Bank NJ
We are a growing TPA firm providing quality third party administration and consulting
services. We have an immediate position available for an experienced administrator to service 401(k) plans for small to mid-sized employers.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Determination of plan eligibility, employer
contributions, optimum and maximum tax-deductible amounts
- Reconciliation of plan assets
- Performance of annual testing to demonstrate satisfaction of IRS coverage and nondiscrimination requirements
- Preparation of annual IRS / DOL
Form 5500 and related schedules
- Process participant distributions and loans
- 401(k) contribution processing
- Other administrative support
- Proposal Illustrations
- Working closely with NPPG support, sales
personnel and executive staff to maintain client satisfaction
- 3+ years in DC administration
- Experience with Relius Administration, 5500 and Document software.
- Working knowledge or ERISA, IRS
and DOL rules and regulations
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field
- Knowledge and familiarity with Excel and Word
- Excellent math, analytical, and organization skills; attention to
- Ability to work independently managing multiple priorities
- Ability to verbally communicate with clients and participants
Position available in either in either Tarrytown, NY or Red Bank, NJ.
How to Apply
Please apply by email to: email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 1001 times.
It expires on 9/11/2018.