401K Account Manager
Alliance Benefit Group WI
in Madison WI
ABG WI is a Third Party Administration (TPA) firm for qualified plans.
We’ve been in business over 10 years and are responsible for hundreds of qualified plans, mostly 401(k) plans.
- Maintain caseload of
clients including preparation of IRS Form 5500, annual valuation, contribution calculation, nondiscrimination testing, distributions.
- Develop and solidify working relationships with plan sponsors, contacts and
- Provide timely and accurate answers to clients’ inquiries.
- Monitor and review day to day plan activity, remain current with operational issues. .
- Participates in client meetings, conference calls and web conferences.
- Show an ongoing commitment to Pension Education and Training.
- 2+ years’
experience in defined contribution administration.
- Knowledge of ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations.
- Strong numbers skills and attention to detail.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in MS Excel
& MS Word.
- Specialized knowledge of current ERISA regulations.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in the accounting, finance or banking industries.
- College Degree or equivalent experience.
not Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience with retirement plan administration or “third-party” recordkeeping.
- Professional Designation.
Will consider training applicant with no prior experience if
they possess CPA or accounting or bookkeeping degree.
How to Apply
Contact Paul Stang (608) 827-6008 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 741 times.
It expires on 8/19/2018.
© 2018 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com