Retirement Plan Administrator
Estate & Pension Advisory Board
in Cherry Hill NJ
A local TPA company providing design, administration, and compliance services for DB & DC plans. The company
has been in business for over 35 years and takes pride providing personal customer service to our clients and advisors with professionalism and industry knowledge.
About Our Available Position: Retirement Plan Administrator
person in this position will be responsible for all phases of administration for a case load of clients assigned to them.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Trust accounting and asset
- Financial statement preparation
- Review plan documents
- Ensure compliance with DOL and IRS requirements
- Calculation and allocation of annual employer contributions (including new comparability &
- Cross-tested plan calculations and testing
- Eligibility determination and Vesting Determinations
- Compliance testing, including ADP / ACP, non-discrimination, coverage and top heavy
- Preparation of
Government Forms (Form 5500 and related schedules) & Annual Valuations
- Communication with clients, contacts and advisors
- Process plan distributions and loans
Knowledge, Skills and
- Minimum two or more years of experience with Defined Contribution Administration.
- Knowledge and Experience with ASC software (preferred)
- Experience with Balance Forward & Daily Valuation (Platform)
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- ASPPA credentials and/or are working toward certification
- Must be a team player but also work well independently
- Desire to work successfully in a small company
How to Apply
To apply, email your resume to: email@example.com
References and salary requirements must be included with your resume.
No recruiters please.
This ad has been viewed 2226 times.
It expires on 11/18/2018.