Retirement Plan Administration
in Miami FL
Gather, organize and electronically store financials received for each Balance Forward plan and a few Daily Val plans. Reconcile financial statements and prepare financial reports for each plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Scan all incoming financial statements and storing them in appropriate directories
- Maintain log of financial statements and update plan tracking module
- Review financial
statements for irregularities
- Confirm Receivables and Payables are resolved from year to year
- Identify non-qualifying plan assets ( real estate, mortgages, collectibles, etc)
- Track loan payments (if applicable) to verify they are
paid according to the amortization schedule
- Work with administrators to resolve any issues with the trust reconciliations
- Reconcile financial and employee statements (identifying realized and unrealized gains and losses, employer and
employee contributions, distributions, etc ) for each plan.
- Prepare the financial reports for the plan – Statement of Assets and Liabilities and Schedule of Income and Expenses
- Prepare the financial portion of Form 5500 –
Schedule H, Schedule I, financial section of 5500-SF or 5500-EZ in the FT Williams software program
- Help with 1099R preparation each January
- Other duties or projects may be assigned from time to
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or similar field
- 5 + years working experience in Trust Accounting
- Excellent knowledge in Excel
- Working knowledge in FT Williams or
How to Apply
By email to: email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 644 times.
It expires on 7/1/2018.
© 2018 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com