Client Service Associate
UBS Financial Services Inc.
in Chicago IL
- Responsible for generating new business opportunities and managing plan participants.
- Primary contact for new and existing clients, developing targeted communication to Plan Sponsors' investment and record-keeping
- Responsible for developing formal communication proposals for new business development.
- Build customer relationships and gain loyalty by listening, understanding, and responding to clients' needs.
A Corporate Retirement Services Team is seeking a talented and experienced professional who is in search of a challenging and rewarding work environment in Downtown Chicago.
Your experience and skills:
- A passion for the financial markets and working with people.
- Enjoys speaking in front of an audience
- An in-depth understanding of how a 401(k) works, including Plan provisions and their
- An in-depth understanding of qualifying distributable events, and 402(g) limits, employer match and vesting schedules.
- A Bachelor's Degree with Business or Marketing Major
- A Series 7/66 license or
Willing to Obtain in First six months
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value
your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
How to Apply
Send Resumes to: email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 687 times.
It expires on 6/19/2018.
© 2018 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com