The Allocation Company, Inc.
in Houston TX / Telecommute
DESCRIPTION: A highly successful, well established (since 1988) and rapidly growing Texas TPA Firm searching for a successful entry-level DC administration assistant to join our staff
Compensation and Benefits
DURATION: Full-time or Flex-time position
TELECOMMUTE POSITION: Remote Positions available in the state of Texas only.
ATTRACTIVE FEATURES ABOUT OUR COMPANY
AND THIS POSITION:
- Good opportunity to grow with us. We are an established and rapidly growing company.
- Make an impact. We are a boutique firm so every person that is on staff has a major role to play with us and our
- Our staff is professional, courteous, pleasant and fun to work with.
- Our company culture and environment is one that is very professional and relaxed
- Flex Time and remote working
- Responsible for working with Consultants assisting with daily, monthy, and annual workflows.
- Build and foster existing relationships with clients, financial vendors, and
- Ability to focus with little or no supervision and the flexibility to juggle many tasks.
- Minimum 2 years of pension administration experience - other experience will be
- Experience answering phone calls and interacting with clients via the phone in a professional manner.
- Experience prioritizing multiple daily responsibilities and successfully completing these responsibilities in a timely,
accurate and professional manner.
- Proficient with Word and Excel, faxing and phone systems and adobe
- Capable of clearly communicating both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of FT Williams pension administration software a
Remote Positions available in the state of Texas only.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should e-mail their resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no calls to the office. Only emailed resumes will be
This ad has been viewed 1006 times.
It expires on 6/16/2018.
© 2018 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com