Onboarding Specialist 401K
Alliance Benefit Group WI
in Madison WI
ABG WI is a Third Party Administration (TPA) firm for qualified plans.
We’ve been in business over 14 years and are responsible for hundreds of qualified plans, mostly 401(k) plan.
- Assists in
tracking plans in detail during the new plan set up or conversion process.
- Helps ensure the accurate and timely reinvestment of transfer balances and conversion of participant data.
- Assist with scheduling and participate (as needed) in client meetings, phone calls, web casts, Pit Crew, and Hand-off meetings
- Review and apply all information relevant to the conversion process of the Plan to
insure accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Show an ongoing commitment to Pension Education and Training.
- Proven high proficiency in MS Excel & MS
- Highly skilled in problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Maintain a general knowledge of current ERISA regulations.
- College degree or bookkeeping associates
Will consider training applicant with no prior experience if they possess CPA or accounting or bookkeeping degree.
How to Apply
Contact Paul Stang (608) 827-6008 or send resume to email@example.com
Visit our web site.
This ad has been viewed 333 times.
It expires on 6/14/2018.
© 2018 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com