Pension Plan Administrator
American Pension Advisors, Ltd.
in Indianapolis IN
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Determination of plan eligibility, employer contributions, optimum and maximum tax-deductible amounts
- Reconciliation of plan assets
- Performance of annual testing to
demonstrate satisfaction of IRS coverage and nondiscrimination requirements
- Preparation of annual IRS / DOL Form 5500 and related schedules
- Process participant distributions and loans
- 401(k) contribution processing
- 3+ years in DC administration
- Working knowledge or ERISA, IRS and DOL rules and regulations
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or related
- Knowledge and familiarity with Excel and Word
- Excellent math, analytical, and organization skills; attention to detail
- Ability to work independently managing multiple priorities
- Ability to verbally communicate with
clients and participants
- Experience with Relius software is a plus
How to Apply
Interested candidates should mail, fax or email resume to:
9265 Counselor's Row, Suite 105
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Visit our web site.
This ad has been viewed 369 times.
It expires on 6/8/2018.
© 2018 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com