Account Services Representative
Ingham Retirement Group
in Miami FL / Telecommute
This position is at the office location in Miami, but we consider telecommuting should qualification and experience match our expectation.
- Maintain client relationships with a high client retention
- Maintain a caseload of about 60 partner level clients
- Superior client service and ability to consult with clients regarding plan administration;
- Work with the plans’ administrator, consultant and participants to ensure a
great client experience;
- Perform work according to Ingham’s policies and procedures;
- Proactively communicate with clients about upcoming plan deadlines and plan requirements
- Review and approve participant transactions as
required throughout the plan year
- Review and approve payroll modifications and submissions on a weekly basis
- 3+ years of 401(k) plan administration experience
- Knowledge of ADP / ACP, 415, 410(b), Top
Heavy and 401(a)(4)4 non-discrimination testing
- Payroll experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of critical thinking and problem solving
- Committed to lifelong learning and coachability
- NIPA or ASPPA credentials
How to Apply
Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our web site.
This ad has been viewed 578 times.
It expires on 6/8/2018.
© 2018 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com