Loan and Distribution Specialist
Gorrelick, Tievy & Abacus
in Rockville MD
Gorrelick, Tievy & Abacus is currently interviewing for an experienced Loan and Distribution Administrator. Position is in-office only and not a remote opportunity.
Working as a member of the Payout Team, processing loan and distribution
paperwork for Qualified Retirement plans includes:
- reconciliation of outstanding loans
- calculation of loan availability
- preparation of loan documentation as needed
- review and processing of
- calculation and processing of RMD’s
- review and processing of hardships
- and other related tasks.
- Minimum 1 year experience in loan and/or distribution
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Working knowledge and ability to grasp legal concepts, reviewing and understanding plan documents.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to interact via email and
telephone with plan sponsors and multiple vendors/brokers.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi task.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is expected.
- ASPPA or NIPA certificate or certification a plus, but not
- Proficiency with ASC preferred but not required.
We place a strong emphasis on career development and continuing education. We offer a business casual environment, competitive salary, and a generous benefits package.
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter, including salary requirements, and resume to email@example.com
Visit our web site.
This ad has been viewed 362 times.
It expires on 6/8/2018.
© 2018 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com