DC Retirement Plan Consultant
Intac Actuarial Services
in Long Branch NJ / Saratoga Springs NY / Ridgewood NJ
highly successful, well established (since 1977) and rapidly growing Northern NJ based actuarial firm is searching for a successful DC / DB pension consultant to join our staff
COMPENSATION: Competitive Compensation and
DURATION: Full-time or Flex-time position
ATTRACTIVE FEATURES ABOUT OUR COMPANY AND THIS POSITION:
- Good opportunity to grow with us. We are an established and rapidly growing
- Make an impact. We are a boutique firm so every person that is on staff has a major role to play with us and our clients
- Our staff is professional, courteous, pleasant and fun to work with.
- We have been voted by our staff
as one of NJ's Best Places to work for the third time.
- Our company culture and environment is one that is very professional and relaxed
- Flex Time and remote working
- Responsible for managing your own case load of Defined Contribution plans and successfully moving them through the pension administration cycle which includes compliance testing
and Form 5500 preparation.
- Build and foster existing relationships with clients, advisors and accountants.
- Ability to focus with little or no supervision and the flexibility to juggle many
- Minimum 2 years of pension administration experience
- Experience answering phone calls and interacting with clients via the phone in a professional manner.
- Experience prioritizing
multiple daily responsibilities and successfully completing these responsibilities in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Proficient with Word and Excel.
- Capable of clearly communicating both verbally and in
- Knowledge of ASC pension administration software a plus.
Remote Positions available as well as in our Long Branch NJ office and in our new office in Saratoga Springs NY.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should e-mail their resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 1126 times.
It expires on 4/5/2019.