Thomas F. Barrett Inc.
in Bethesda MD
We are seeking an experienced plan administrator with excellent client-relationship skills to handle ongoing relationships for daily valuation and balance forward plans.
Plan Administration Experience:
- Be responsive to employer
inquiries regarding retirement plan administration, plan document and compliance issues
- Track and review of eligibility and vesting
- Compliance testing including 401(a)4
- Request, review & reconciliation of contribution and
- Investment allocation posting
- Periodic contribution calculations
- Participant Loan administration
- Review and processing of all distributions
- Form 5500 preparation
- Relius / Oracle
- Crystal ReportWriter report preparation
- Defined Benefit participant liability checking
- Strong customer focus with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Knowledge of retirement plan administration
We offer competitive compensation and a full benefits package.
How to Apply
For consideration, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org , Attn: Vincent Barrett, Vice-President, Thomas F Barrett Inc.
Visit our web site.
This ad has been viewed 505 times.
It expires on 5/26/2018.
© 2018 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com