in West Harrison NY / Telecommute
Job Summary: Develops and conducts participant education programs to enroll and educate 401k and pension participants.
- Identifies client
- Designs custom programs
- Creates PowerPoint presentations
- Prepares, schedules and delivers web based education seminars
- Travels nationwide to meet with clients
- Handles special project
- 2-4 years of experience in retirement plan services or investments
- Must have Series 6 and 63
- Demonstrated public speaking abilities
- Understanding of
ERISA and industry related laws and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- College degree
- Knowledge of investment basics, diversification and asset classes
- Excellent time management skills
- Working knowledge
of Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to travel overnight- 75-80%
How to Apply
Please submit resume, including salary requirements, to HR@Pentegra.com
Visit our web site.
This ad has been viewed 1396 times.
It expires on 3/25/2018.
© 2018 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com