“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
3(16) Fiduciary Services Specialist
Pensys Fiduciary Services, Inc.
in Roseville CA
- Review and approve distributions – termination, in-service, RMD, corrective, etc.
- Review and approve participant loans.
- Review and approve hardship distributions including evaluation
of hardship documentation.
- Review and approve QDROs.
- Communicate with plan sponsors, participants, and platforms about distribution rules and processing.
- Review testing completed by TPA to ensure that all required tests were
performed and any failing tests were resolved.
- Review Form 5500 and Form 5500-SF prior to signing.
- Review Form 8955-SSA prior to signing.
- Create PFS annual reports, checking for accuracy and completeness.
- Review notices
created by TPA or Recordkeepers, including safe harbor notices, automatic enrollment notices, QDIA notices, fee disclosures, blackout notices, SPDs, and SMMs.
- Update proprietary systems with census roster information provided by plan sponsors and
- Coordinate the mailing of notices to participants, including outsourced requests as well as physically printing, stuffing and mailing notices.
- Search for addresses as necessary based on returned mail.
email enrollment kit for the plan sponsor; mail enrollment kits to participants as requested by plan sponsors.
- Participate in new plan Conversion calls, making sure plan setup is done correctly, helping the client to understand our role as 3(16)
- Set up plans in proprietary systems.
- Store documents in the system and on the PFS website.
- Set up access to the PFS website and answer client questions.
- Communicate via phone and email with plan
sponsors to answer their questions and explain our services.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Fiduciary Services Coordinator.
- Familiarity with all areas of plan administration including Form 5500 and
- Willingness to work as a team to complete tasks timely and accurately.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with plan sponsors, advisors and participants in a clear and concise
- Comfort with Excel, including sorting, vlookup, and simple formulas.
PENSYS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
Apply by email to: email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 888 times.
It expires on 3/18/2018.
© 2018 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com