Duncan Financial Group
in Irwin PA / Telecommute
Duncan Financial Group is a Third Party Administration firm in business for over 30 years that designs and administers
qualified retirement plans. We have an immediate need for a 401(k) Administrator.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Annual Valuation Reports
- Annual contribution computations, including new comparability
- Collecting and analyzing employee census information
- Determination of eligibility and vesting
- Testing of Nondiscrimination, coverage and top heavy
- Allocation of forfeitures
- Trust Accounting / Asset
- Review participant loans and distributions
- Prepare 5500, 5330 and 8955 Forms
- Calculate Required Minimum Distributions
- Communicating with clients via telephone and email correspondence
audit packages and work with CPAs during annual tax form audits for large plans
- Establish and Maintain Plan Document including amendments, restatements, notices, SPD, SMM, etc.
The following competencies are required:
years experience in Defined Contribution Administration
- Proficient with Datair and Microsoft Office systems
- Knowledge of ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations
- Ability to multi-task, accuracy, dependability, sense of integrity, and
- Ability to meet deadlines timely
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Detail oriented
Duncan Financial Group offers a competitive benefits
Interested candidates must include salary requirements to be considered.
How to Apply
Apply for this position via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our web site.
This ad has been viewed 3539 times.
It expires on 5/12/2018.
© 2018 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com