401(k) Relationship Manager
MVP Plan Administrators, Inc.
in Cary NC
MVP Plan Administrators, Inc. is an outstanding Recordkeeper and TPA located in Cary, NC. Learn more about us at www.mvp401k.com.
Interested candidates must meet the requirements below:
interpersonal skills and the ability to timely and effectively communicate with plan sponsors, plan participants, and financial advisors
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in 401(k) plan administration required
- Proficient in MS Office
products, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Understand basic accounting principles: math, formulas, balancing/reconciliations, and daily trades
- Positive attitude and client dedication
- Detail-oriented person with excellent
problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong time management capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Math, or similar area a plus
- SRT/ASC experience a plus
- QKA designation a
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate directly with employers, plan participants, and advisors to maintain a high level of customer service and obtain plan information for valuations, compliance,
- Monitor and oversee service delivery to sponsors and participants
- Receive and review census data; determine eligibility, vesting, HCE/key employee status, etc.
- Contribution calculations – able to perform simple
calculations such as matching, safe harbor non-elective, and pro-rata profit sharing; experience with new comparability plans a plus
- Understand all compliance testing and contribution calculations; able to effectively communicate results
- Complete Form 5500 / 5500SF and necessary schedules
- Compile annual audit packages for large plan filers including reconciling Plan Assets to custodial / trust statements and preparing financial reports
- Promote a positive and proactive
attitude within MVP and with plan sponsors, participants, and advisors
- Coordinate with other MVP teams to ensure service standards are met
What we offer:
- Flexible work schedule with paid time off
- Health &
Welfare benefits - medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, other supplemental
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid career development and advancement training
- Salary commensurate with experience and proven
Contact us if you are a local candidate in the Cary / Raleigh, NC, area and want to grow and be part of a next-generation firm! You will be challenged and have great opportunities.
How to Apply
Email your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 560 times.
It expires on 3/3/2018.
© 2018 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com