Retirement Plan Administrator
Professional Capital Services
in Philadelphia PA
- Performance of Nondiscrimination, Top Heavy & Coverage Testing for defined contribution plans.
- Calculation of plan contributions and allocations
- Preparation and delivery of the IRS
Form 5500 with schedules
- Advising and liaising with plan sponsors and financial advisors on all aspects of plan administration
- Monitoring plan and participant limits
- Setting up and maintaining plans on the recordkeeping
- Plan audit support, including reconciliations and preparation of reports
Knowledge & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years prior Administrative experience
- QKA preferred
- Relius Administration and 5500 software experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent client service/communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to exercise independent judgement and take action on it.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should email their resume and references along with salary requirements and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Visit our web site.
This ad has been viewed 675 times.
It expires on 1/14/2018.
© 2017 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com