Client Transition Manager
in White Plains NY
Reports to: AVP, Client Transition
Job Summary: Manages New Client Conversions and De-conversions
- Ownership of the client on-boarding and
- Oversee multiple client relationships in varying stages of the on-boarding/de-conversion process.
- Serve as the primary point of contact
- Act in a consultative capacity with the client and/or advisor
- Responsible for the clients overall conversion satisfaction.
- Ensure plan converts accurately, timely and in adherence with all established guidelines
- Reconciles assets and records
- Sets up internal systems
- Completes forms and other plan related paperwork
- Communicates progress to interested parties throughout conversion process
- Leads and directs all conversion-related interactions with external parties including plan sponsors, advisors,
legal counsel, and prior record keepers during the on-boarding process.
- Manages work volume provided to support staff
- Assists in training support staff
- Min 4+ years of industry experience
- Customer focused (internally and externally)
- Advanced understanding of a plan document and basic plan provisions (, i.e., contribution types, eligibility requirements, distributions and
- Advanced understanding of basic regulatory guidelines governing retirement plans, including awareness of key compliance dates for government rules
- Understands basic investment related information
- Microsoft Office Suite
(Excel – must have ability to create formulas and macros, set up and navigate spreadsheets, manipulate data)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; able to communicate effectively with senior level management
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Creative and collaborative problem resolution
- Prior Supervisory experience
- Ability to manipulate data and reconcile assets and
How to Apply
Please submit resume with salary requirements to HR@Pentegra.com
Visit our web site.
This ad has been viewed 582 times.
It expires on 12/2/2017.
© 2017 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com