Senior Administrator ERISA / Fiduciary Services
in Dallas TX
Education / Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other
related field or equivalent experience.
- Preferred experience with FIS Relius Administration Software, and 3(16) Fiduciary Services.
- 3 - 5 years’ plan administration for ERISA
- Proven knowledge of retirement plans, regulations, trends, and best practices as it relates to benefits administration.
- Responsible for administration of client ERISA benefit
- Communicates with clients regarding benefit plan design and day to day operation of the plans.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven time management skills
- Proven client relationship skills
- Team player
- Proficient in Windows
environment, and web based applications
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Proven experience in HIPAA, FSA, and Retirement accounts
- Creates, amends plan documents and
notices as required.
- Prepares 5500’s for client retirement plans and executes for 3(16) Plans.
- Assists with client open enrollment meetings as well as attending quarterly client meetings.
- Tracks new enrollee eligibility and
notifies participants and plan sponsors as necessary.
- Prepares and tracks Auto Enrollment notices as required by the plan.
- Analyzes and communicates resolution for client and participant inquiries and issues.
- Creates, reviews,
and distributes plan reports for consistency and accuracy.
- Performs and/or reviews and approves benefit plan calculations related to Employer Contributions.
- Reviews and Approves Distribution and Loan Requests as the Legal Plan
Administrator on Named Fiduciary Plans
- Reviews and Approves Compliance Testing
- Responsible for maintaining complete confidentiality as it relates to HIPAA regulations and company standards.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent
corporate image throughout all product lines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Requires normal vision (corrected) both close and distant.
normal hearing levels (corrected).
- Requires working at a desk to use a phone and computer for extended periods of time. Requires sitting, bending.
- Uses office equipment and machinery effectively.
- Requires normal finger dexterity
- Works effectively with frequent interruptions.
- Lifting requirements of 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Minimal travel <10%.
How to Apply
Send resume with cover letter to: email@example.com
Visit our web site.
This ad has been viewed 700 times.
It expires on 11/19/2017.
© 2017 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com