Retirement Plan Consultant
First American Bank
in Elk Grove Village IL
This position is responsible for maintaining an assigned book of business as well as cultivating new business
through a high level in customer relations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop an appropriate plan design to meet client objectives, consult with client on recommendations, and implement proper changes as needed.
- Advise clients on all technical, regulatory and problematic administrative issues and work with administrative team on solutions.
- Develop an ongoing review of investment menus and advise of any changes warranted, if applicable.
with client and perform enrollment or investment education meetings, as needed.
- Analyze client accounts for profitability, prepare timely billing and ensure collection of fees.
- Represent clients before the Internal Revenue Service and
Department of Labor.
- Communicate and consult with outside plan professionals, including accountants, attorneys and other First American Bank officers.
- Solicit new business referrals and independently generate relationships with outside
sources for new business development through personal and professional networking.
- Maintain vast knowledge of ERISA and Internal Revenue Code.
- Assist in the review of plan administration, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Series 6, 26 and 63 a plus.
- Minimum of ten years experience in the retirement plan industry.
- High degree of familiarity and understanding of ERISA and the
Internal Revenue Code as well as an in depth knowledge of mutual fund offerings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to speak before groups is required.
- Must be self-motivated with excellent organizational
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel is required.
This position requires regular travel by car to various locations throughout the Bank’s Chicago market. Occasional out-of-state
travel may be required.
Typical scheduled hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 - 5:00. Occasional longer hours may be required as workload dictates.
First American Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities / Females / Disabled /
How to Apply
In order to be considered for this position, please submit an online application using this link: https://goo.gl/nvNBFp
Visit our web site.
This ad has been viewed 881 times.
It expires on 11/14/2017.
© 2017 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com