Client Relationship Manager
Glatfelter Insurance Group
in York PA
Seeking a Client Relationship Manager to join our Benefits team in York, PA:
- Serve as primary client service
manager for an assigned caseload of non-qualified defined benefit pension plans.
- Produce and deliver accurate client valuation reports and annual billings in a timely manner.
- Courteous and timely resolution of client inquiries and
- Schedule and facilitate on-site client visits.
- Facilitate follow up tasks resulting from client visits.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a business
related field preferred.
- At least 3 years direct experience and knowledge of retirement plan administration practices, knowledge of actuarial concepts and operation of defined benefit pension plans preferred.
- Experience in a client management role including facilitating on-site client meetings.
- Ability to speak confidently and professionally in a public forum.
- Familiarity with mutual funds, annuities and other investment products.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and the ability to quickly master new software applications required.
- Experience with Relius Administration a plus.
- Current driver’s license required.
- Must have or attain
within one (1) year and maintain a current Life, Accident & Health license.
How to Apply
Please apply online using this link: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=19232032
Visit our web site.
This ad has been viewed 1001 times.
It expires on 10/9/2017.
© 2017 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com