Norfolk Southern Corporation
in Norfolk VA
Assist with the administration of health, welfare and retirement benefit plans for employees, retirees and their dependents.
- Enrolls, changes, terminates, and modifies coverage.
- Monitors billing and eligibility files and performs periodic audits.
- Acts as primary liaison for day-to-day interactions with third-party benefits administrators.
- Resolves editing and data transfer errors and inconsistencies between
Norfolk Southern systems and provider systems.
- Ensures compliance with Federal acts and regulations including: COBRA, HIPAA, and ERISA.
- Prepares statistical reports on enrollment and plan utilization.
- Resolves eligibility and
other benefits administration issues.
- Assists in implementation of benefits programs.
- Provides assistance to employees, applicants, and retirees who make enquiries to the HR HelpDesk via phone or
- Processes invoices for payment to Human Resources vendors using SAP, Electronic Funds Transfer, and other means.
- Coordinates activities with other corporate call centers.
Job Related Experience:
Licenses / Certifications:
- Preferred: Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
- Preferred Level: Bachelor's Degree (BS)
- Preferred Majors:
- Business - Human Resource Development
- Business - Personnel Management
- MS Excel/Spreadsheets
- MS Outlook
- MS Powerpoint/Presentations
Skills and Abilities:
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Planning and Organizing
- Build Collaborative Relationships
Predecessor Jobs: Benefits Specialist
Future Jobs: Assistant Manager Benefits
How to Apply
Please visit our website to apply: https://jobs.nscorp.com/ Search Keyword for 3961
Visit our web site.
This ad has been viewed 1275 times.
It expires on 9/25/2017.
© 2017 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com