401(k) Relationship Manager
MVP Plan Administrators, Inc.
MVP Plan Administrators, Inc. is an outstanding Recordkeeper and TPA located in Cary, NC. Learn more about us at www.mvp401k.com.
Interested candidates must meet the requirements below:
interpersonal skills and the ability to timely and effectively communicate with plan sponsors, plan participants, and financial advisors
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in 401(k) plan administration required
- Positive attitude and
- Detail-oriented person with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong time management capabilities
- Proficient in MS Office products
- SRT/ASC experience a plus
- QKA designation a
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Primary contact for sponsors / advisors on all questions, issues, and communications related to plan administration
- Monitor and oversee service delivery to
sponsors and participants
- Understand basic accounting principles: balancing / reconciliations and daily trades
- Receive and review census data; determine eligibility, vesting, HCE / key employee status, etc.
calculations – able to perform simple calculations such as matching, safe harbor non-elective, and pro-rata profit sharing; experience with new comparability plans a plus
- Understand all compliance testing and contribution calculations; able
to effectively communicate results
- Complete Form 5500 / 5500SF and necessary schedules
- Compile annual audit packages for large plan filers including reconciling Plan Assets to custodial/trust statements and preparing financial
- Promote a positive and proactive attitude within MVP and with plan sponsors, participants, and advisors
- Coordinate with other MVP teams to ensure service standards are met
What we offer:
- Flexible work
schedule with paid time off
- Health & Welfare benefits - medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid career development and advancement training
- Salary commensurate with
experience and proven ability
Contact us if you want to grow and be part of a next-generation firm! You will be challenged and have great opportunities.
This position is a telecommute position, so this opportunity is open to all
How to Apply
Email your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 1331 times.
It expires on 7/7/2017.
© 2017 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com