Retirement Plan Analyst
American Pension Benefits
in Wexford, PA
Local firm located in Wexford, PA, is seeking a Retirement Plan Analyst. American Pension Benefits is a leading retirement
plan admnistration and recordkeeping firm.
The Retirement Plan Analyst will support Retirement Plan Administrator with all aspects of plan adminstration. Key duties include:
- Performing all facets of daily plan administration
including processing of contributions, loans, distributions, hardship withdrawals, and QDROs.
- Consistently providing a high level of customer service in terms of response rate and problem resolution.
- Assisting the Administrator
in nondiscrimination testing and all required plan reporting.
- Assisting in the preparation of signature ready Forms 5500 and other government fillings.
- Researching and resolving operational and regulatory compliance
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Strong client service skills
- Ability to work under deadlines in a team environment.
- Computer skills including Microsoft suite of products.
- Prior retirement plan experience preferred.
How to Apply
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our web site.
This ad has been viewed 917 times.
It expires on 6/24/2017.
© 2017 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com