Senior Benefits Analyst
Growing Benefits Consulting Firm
in Pittsburgh, PA
A rapid growth established Benefits Consulting Firm in Pittsburgh is searching for a Senior Benefits Analyst. High visibility -- working with Company owners.
The Senior Benefits Analyst interacts with vendors and benefit carriers developing RFPs
- Analyze and assess benefit vendor products, services, and contracts.
- Coordinate, analyze and summarize Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Prepare and present recommendations.
- Prepare Benefit Summaries,
cost analysis spreadsheets and other documents tied to product offerings.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years of work experience in the group benefits sector but could be much more as Company will pay commensurate
with experience and Business Development .
- CEBS, Wellness Certification, and PA Life / Accident / Health Licensure preferred but not required.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of group benefits.
- Detailed knowledge in
areas related to completing all forms for submission to carriers.
- Detailed knowledge in quoting and analyzing group benefit cases, such as life, health, STD, LTD, LTC, vision and stop-loss.
- High visibity - working with Company
How to Apply
Apply to : Larry Basilone 412 369-9501 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our web site.
This ad has been viewed 967 times.
It expires on 6/11/2017.
© 2017 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com