Pentegra Retirement Services
in Blacklick, OH
Title: Account Manager
Reports to: Regional Vice President
Job Summary: Manage a caseload of various types of qualified retirement plans.
- Daily work includes working on all aspects of valuation reports, including testing, and Form 5500.
- Research billing issues
- Approve distributions, loans, hardship, and contributions
up-to-date regarding industry trends and legislative / regulatory requirements and changes
- Request amendments
- Monitor annual plan projects, calendars, and milestones
- Maintain plan compliance
- Prioritize, research and
resolve client questions related to technology, plan design & operation, compliance and other matters
- Ensure suspense procedures are being followed
- Completes annual valuations and cover letter
- Develop and maintain excellent
- Monitor contributions to ensure they are deposited timely and notify clients
- Monitor census to ensure it is received each pay period and determine eligibility
- Prepares and presents Annual Plan Review
- Prepare various emails and mailings file (tracking)
- Attend seminars or client meetings as needed
- Back up to administrator
- Strong experience working with large retirement
- Relius experience is a must
- Able to work independently on caseload
- 3(16) knowledge or experience is a plus
- Able to work well in a strong team environment in a small office
- Strong work ethic and
- If remote, must have previous experience working from home
How to Apply
Please submit resume to: HR@Pentegra.com
Visit our web site.
This ad has been viewed 582 times.
It expires on 5/30/2017.
© 2017 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com