Client Relationship Account Manager
Pentegra Retirement Services
in Blacklick, OH
Title: Client Relationship Account Manager
Job Summary: Maintain client/advisor relationship; and has understanding of compliance testing; contribution calculations; Form 5500 reporting
- Maintain effective
relationships with clients and advisors
- Interpret plan documents
- Thorough knowledge of ERISA, IRS & DOL regulations regarding qualified plans
- Tracks year-end data received and meets with Compliance Account Manager and
- Uploads to Pension Pro completed contribution calculations and confirms with client amount of funding
- Understanding of annual non-discrimination tests (ADP/ACP; 415; 402(g), 416, 410(b)
- Review and approve
participant requested loans and distribution requests
- Work with clients to terminate their plan
- 3-5 Years retirement compliance experience
- Ability to maintain caseload of 80 –
100 defined contribution plans, including 401(k) and 403(b)
- Excellent Client Relationship skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to work in fast paced team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office (excel, word, outlook)
- Working knowledge of Sungard Relius compliance software & FT Williams Government forms a plus
- ASPPA designations a plus or be willing to obtain
- Ability to ensure timely and accurate completion of all assigned client’s compliance testing, valuation reporting and tax filings.
How to Apply
Please send resume to: HR@Pentegra.com
Visit our web site.
This ad has been viewed 1019 times.
It expires on 5/30/2017.
© 2017 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com