Lead Mgr, Small Market Retirement Plans Product Management & Development
T. Rowe Price
in Owings Mills, MD
Product Development – Responsible for the strategic development of each of their products. This primarily includes:
- Responsible for defining and documenting
the product definition including pricing and product variability permitted within each segment.
- Ensures products are innovative and competitive in the marketplace based on competitor and industry data.
- Leads research and data analysis to
determine potential product opportunities and gaps.
- Creates and makes the business case for new products or changes to existing products in order to ensure the overall PMD strategic product roadmap remains competitive.
- Responsible for
influencing vendors in ensuring they have a competitive future product roadmap.
- Creates and measures key KPI’s to ensure product effectiveness (e.g. Product adoption rates)
- Supports others (e.g. GBS, PMO, etc.) in their
project management responsibilities around product development efforts including defining business requirements.
Product Management – Responsible for the end-to-end management of each of their products. This
- Mobilizes internal or external resources (e.g. black belts) to ensure the end to end processes in support of the products are as efficient and effective as possible.
- Serves as the SME on products and provides expertise and
confidence in response to both technical and general questions.
- Influences others across the organization to ensure strong client adoption rates are maintained with each of the products.
- Responsible for the overall governance of the
products including exception management for both prospects and clients.
- Proactively manages vendor relationships to ensure services levels are
- College degree and 4 years of related work experience, or Associate degree and 6 years
related work experience, or High School diploma/equivalent and 8 years related work experience
- 10+ years of retirement plan industry experience with a focus in Product Development and/or Management.
- Ability to influence others
- Project management experience
- Internal matrix management
- Organizational/problem solving skills (detail oriented)
- Analytical skills
- Leadership ability, including policy and decision making
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills – must be cooperative and effectively deal with people and problem
- Effective follow-up skills and ability to meet deadlines
- PC Skills – strong Word and Excel, and general PC knowledge
- Operational knowledge of defined contribution,
defined benefit and non-qualified employee benefit plans and applicable laws.
- Experience working with end customer – plan sponsors and/or participants..
- Vendor management experience
- Network throughout the retirement plan
industry to keep a pulse on the marketplace and the industry
How to Apply
Please apply online using this link: http://bit.ly/2nvMAiK
Visit our web site.
This ad has been viewed 960 times.
It expires on 5/23/2017.
© 2017 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com