in Galveston, TX
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for inputting plan data into the Relius Administration system which include the interpretation of the plan document.
- Responsible for
setting up website which includes setting up the plan for the Plan Sponsor Web’s Data Validation Center.
- Responsible for the coordination and implementation of takeover assets which includes acting as a liaison between Plan Sponsor and prior
Third Party Administrator and reconciliation of plan assets.
- Responsible for communication with agents and plan sponsors regarding the administration of the plan which includes explaining plan document provisions, website and contract fees.
- Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of pension administration software which includes following department procedures.
- Responsible for miscellaneous processing which includes by not limited to the following:
plan and contract terminations.
- Updating Relius due to plan amendments.
- Responsible for all other duties assigned by Supervisor
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 5 + years of relevant work
experience in the 401(k) defined contribution industry
- Effective communication and customer service skills are required.
- Preferred experience with Relius Administration system.
- College Degree preferred
- American Society
of Pension, Professionals and Acturaries (ASPPA) designation preferred.
How to Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.americannational.com
This ad has been viewed 975 times.
It expires on 4/18/2017.
© 2017 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com