401K Plan Administrator & Manager
Progressive Growing TPA Firm
in Bingham Farms, MI
We are seeking a motivated 401(k) Plan Administrator for a growing TPA Firm in Oakland County, MI.
Possible Management Opportunity for the right candidate. Looking to fill two positions.
Willing to pay top dollar for candidate with the
You should be energetic, organized, and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities will include reconciling plan activity, nondiscrimination testing, and preparing annual 5500 and 8955 Forms.
- Client contact requires strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skill must include Excell and Word.
- Experience with Relius Administration software a plus.
- Experience with ASPPA credentials preferred.
- Experience preferred but we will strongly consider training the right candidate.
Competitive compensation and benefit package with opportunity for advancement.
How to Apply
Please send resume to: email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 1454 times.
It expires on 3/31/2017.
© 2017 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com