Retirement Plan Administrator
Warren Averett, LLC.
in Pensacola, FL / AL
Warren Averett Benefits Consulting is seeking to add an experienced Retirement Plan professional to our Benefits Consulting division. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' of experience.
- Overseeing all facets of administration and annual compliance of qualified plans
- Determination of plan eligibility, benefit or contribution levels, optimum and maximum tax deductible amounts
- Performance of annual testing to
demonstrate satisfaction of IRS coverage and non-discrimination requirements
- Preparation of annual IRS/DOL Form 5500 reports and related schedules
- Preparation and review of participant distribution and loan packages as needed
- Response to consulting and administrative questions from clients
- Tracking and monitoring job progress to ensure that necessary data is requested and received in order to meet compliance deadlines
of three years' of experience administering plans
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and time-management
- Ability to independently manage workload and prioritize duties
- Advanced user in MS Excel
- Prior experience with Relius Administration software preferred, but not required
How to Apply
Please send resumes and inquiries to Kathleen Cook at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our web site.
This ad has been viewed 2525 times.
It expires on 4/10/2017.
© 2017 BenefitsLink.com, Inc. / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com