View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Client Services Consultant
Redbrick Insights, LLC
in Lake Mary FL
We are actively seeking a Client Service Consultant to join our client based in Lake Mary, FL. The Service Consultant reports directly to the Sr. Manager, Relationship Management and works closely with other associates to serve as the primary contact
for all aspects of day-to-day account management for a defined list of institutional clients and related external contacts. Prior experience with nonqualified benefit programs, corporate-owned life insurance (COLI) and/or mutual funds is a plus. This role
requires a unique combination of strong organizational skills paired with experience-backed relationship management skills to drive a high level of proactive client service. This is an exciting opportunity for a growth-minded individual to gain valuable
experience in the finance and executive benefits industries.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Serve as the primary client contact and lead team member of an integrated service team.
- Collaborate with
sales, consulting, and implementation teams to facilitate efficient client onboarding experience.
- Establish, retain, and grow relationships with clients, intermediary advisors, third-party administrators, and other service
- Provide strong client service governance, including proactively managing our annual client calendar and service deliverables.
- Support the development of various plan-level reporting deliverables, including projected funding
needs, performance reports, executive summaries, and market updates for client presentations.
- Utilize the CRM database to document and track relevant client data, including scheduled service deliverables, meetings, and ad hoc tasks, and maintain
the integrity of related client contacts.
- Work closely with our consulting team to provide the plan sponsor with executive benefit enrollment-related support, including producing enrollment materials, hosting or participating in enrollment
education meetings, and post-enrollment data collection and analytics.
- Help prepare for and participate in annual plan review meetings for institutional clients. Meetings may take place in person or virtually via video conference
- Partner with members of our integrated service team to assess opportunities to enhance client satisfaction and retention and identify additional business/revenue opportunities.
- Engage in process improvement initiatives that
enhance the experience for existing clients.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in institutional retirement plans or related
fields, with client-facing exposure.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly professional, organized and growth-oriented
- Strong interpersonal, project management, and relationship management skills
written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to coordinate and lead comprehensive meetings attended by senior-level executives.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
position requires a demonstrated ability to manage project workflow, communicate effectively and interact with advisors, clients, prospects, and colleagues to develop new business and foster client relationships successfully.
must demonstrate a strong work ethic, discipline, and self-motivation, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently on various projects and initiatives.
- Travel for this position may be required up to 20% of
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior experience with nonqualified benefit programs, corporate-owned life insurance (COLI) and/or mutual funds is a plus.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Verified Employer
Redbrick Insights, LLC has trusted BenefitsLink to help reach qualified candidates for this opening.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)