View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Director of Operations/ Client Success Officer
in Shrewsbury NJ
Director of Operations/Client Success Officer is a management position in the New Plans and Client Services Department of NPPG. A Director of Operations/Client Success Officer will generally have 7-10
years’ retirement industry experience, advanced level pension certification, or a combination of both.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the Client Service Dept. (CSD). CSD employs Clients Service
Representatives and Relationship Managers.
Responsibilities of CSD include:
- Processing of plan distributions (including force outs), RMDs and loans
- Assist plan participants and clients with any questions or concerns or direct
them to the appropriate department within NPPG to assist in their inquiry
- Ensure the projected eligibility is done per instructions by employers and plan sponsors.
- Administer Annual and ad hoc notices and mailings
- Prepare 1099s when
- Handle any escalated client/participant questions or concerns
- Ongoing communication with employers and/or participants regarding plan distributions and loans and requested processes and procedures.
- Relationship Managers
are assigned to certain clients and are tasked with maintain and cultivating client, advisor relationships and presenting NPPG value proposition.
- Oversee New Plans and Processing. New Plans and Processing Depts employ: New Plan Implementation
Specialists, Contribution Processors, Processing Coordinators.
Responsibilities of the New Plans and Processing Depts include:
- Manage the client’s expectation at the time of onboarding
- Assist new clients with plan
design and provisions
- Set up new single employer and multiple employer plans and adopters in CRM and Relius administration system.
- Distribute Plan Document to Plan Sponsors and Adopters
- Facilitate recordkeeper set
- Participate in plan design calls (assistance from Compliance Dept is supplied)
- Run initial eligibility and coding HCE and Key Employees. Coordinate client training with Processing Trainer.
- Coordinate asset transfer with prior
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Training department employees
- Must be knowledgeable of relevant aspects of 401(k), Profit Sharing plans (single and multiple employer plans as well as pooled employer plans
and fiduciary services.
- Complete familiarity with all company policies and procedures
- Creating and maintaining procedures and training manuals
- Streamline and automate department procedures as changes occur with laws and/or
- Implement and manage the processing deadlines daily
- Monitor and direct assigned Client Service Representatives, Managers and Department Leads
- Prepare and discuss
- Responsible for authorizing PTO and conducting disciplinary action
Education / Experience
- Associate degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school;
- Seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional
journals, technical procedures and government regulations
- Ability to write business and interoffice correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, co-workers, clients, and plan
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as interest, proportions, percentages, etc., and to apply to practical situations
- Ability to apply concepts of basic
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to solve practical problems where only limited standardization
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Advanced level courses not mandatory but are strongly encouraged
- Must have strong financial and
spreadsheet, computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- Must be able to work effectively in a stressful situation and meet tight deadlines
- Work requires strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your résumé to email@example.com
A Verified Employer
NPPG has trusted BenefitsLink to help reach qualified candidates for this opening.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)