View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Lead Plan Admin Analyst
This position is remote and does not require regular in-office presence.
The position serves as a subject matter expert for a plan administration team and is responsible for delivery of technical administrative services to qualified retirement
plans. This position is accountable for the ensuring the day-to-day business needs are being met for their own workload, This position will provide associate training, meeting facilitation, project management, and development and implementation of workflow
process improvement. This position also supports the daily activity of the team through team standards, answering processing or escalation questions, and providing assistance to the team as the SME as needed to meet team and RP goals.
our mission is Fulfilling Life. We do that in many ways, but especially by helping people invest in themselves by offering trusted financial products and advice. Because we believe everyone should be happy, healthy and financially secure, we work hard to
provide trusted financial products and valued guidance, including individual life and disability insurance, employee benefits, retirement planning, investments, and wealth management services.
What you do
- Produce weekly
and monthly reporting to insure goals are being met
- Manage difficult and complex plans while working outside of the pooled environment
- Provide guidance to resolve escalated issues or concerns
- Serve as leader and subject matter
expert to team ensuring accuracy, providing service on escalated issues, onboarding, and training of the team
- Ensure adherence to regulations, policies, and procedures
- Recommend innovative programs or processes to achieve
- Monitor daily operational activity and provide direction in order to meet service goals
- Lead and oversee high profile RP & team projects
- Communicate by phone or written correspondence with plan sponsors and their
advisors regarding compliance related matters.
- Administer large and complex plans according to plan documents
- Calculate employer contributions, including for cross tested plans
- Prepare earned income calculations
annual plan compliance testing, including ADP/ACP, Top Heavy, 410(b), 401(a)(4) and 402(g) and work with client on corrective measures for failed tests
- Prepare and file Forms 5500 and 5330
- Provide support for plan audits
multiple systems to administer plans efficiently and by regulatory deadlines
- Guide clients through correction programs such as EPCRS and DFVC
- Research plan related compliance matters using available resources
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 2-4 years Retirement Plans Administration experience
- Ability to manage data and process financial transactions with a high degree of accuracy
to maintain data security by following all data security guidelines and by bringing any potential security threats to the appropriate contact's attention for further review
- Excellent mathematical and Excel skills
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving abilities
- QKA or equivalent designation preferred
What We Offer
- Our company motto is 'Fulfilling
Life' and we take that job seriously, with a heavy commitment to volunteering and community support, employee well-being, and providing quality products and services that help our customers create a brighter future.
- Being a mutual-based
organization, the return on our investment goes back into the company, to benefit our members/customers.
- We’re committed to professional development, opportunity, inclusion and diversity. Team building and collaboration are also
- A total rewards package with all the comprehensive health and welfare benefits you’d expect, including competitive pay and incentives, 401(k), flexible work schedules and time off to care for yourself and
- Additional popular benefits, including tuition reimbursement, and student loan repayment, an incentivized well-being program, adoption assistance, paid time off for volunteering, training and career development
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Ameritas has a reputation as a company that cares, and because everyone should feel safe bringing their authentic, whole self to work, we’re committed to an inclusive
culture and diverse workplace, enriched by our individual differences. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that hires based on qualifications, positive attitude and exemplary work ethic, regardless of sex, race, color, national origin,
religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply
A Verified Employer
Ameritas has trusted BenefitsLink to help reach qualified candidates for this opening.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)