“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Job Summary: Performs compliance testing; contribution calculations; Form 5500 reporting; Manages Client Relationship
- Main point of client and advisor contact providing a high
level of service to clients and advisors
- Ensures all clients are receiving feedback and resolution to their inquiries on a daily basis
- Interpret plan documents (IDP & Pentegra Prototype)
- Thorough knowledge of ERISA, IRS &
DOL regulations regarding qualified plans
- Analyzes census to determine eligibility
- Calculate employer contributions based on the plan’s provisions and confirms with client amount of annual funding
- Preparation of annual
non-discrimination tests (ADP/ACP; 415; 402(g), 416, 410(b)) and ability to discuss testing results with client
- Prepare Government Forms: 5500 and Related Schedules, 5558, 5330, 8955 and works with plan’s auditor and ability to discuss
Forms with the client.
- Works with plan’s Form 5500 auditor
- Posts year-end client deliverables to Pension Pro
- Reconciliation of trust assets
- Review and approve participant requested loans and distribution
- Identifies and completes RMD distributions
- Advises clients on new plan design options and completes plan studies when needed
- Works with assigned Administrator to ensure deadlines are met timely
- Responsible for
entering amendment requests in Pension Pro; updating Relius specs, platform specs, obtaining signatures and follow-ups with clients.
- Requesting record-keeper enrollment forms and updating plan specs during amendment process.
- Attends client
and advisor calls/meetings upon request with approval from assigned Manager.
- Annual year-end clean-up to include follow-up on forfeiture re-allocations, source transfers determined during the compliance review
- Work with clients to terminate
Certain Requirements can be waived with related experience.
- 3-5 Years of Defined Contribution retirement compliance and service experience
- Ability to maintain
caseload of 70-90 defined contribution plans, including 401(k) and 403(b)
- Experience with Multiple Employer Plans (MEPs) preferred
- Excellent Client Relationship skills
- Excellent communication and organizational
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to work in fast paced team environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Sungard Relius compliance software, FTWilliam Government forms
& Salesforce a plus
- ASPPA designations a plus or be willing to obtain designations
- Ability to ensure timely and accurate completion of all assigned client’s compliance testing, valuation reporting and tax filings.
Fiduciary Services knowledge a plus
The salary range for this role is $70,000 to $85,000. Base salaries are determined during our interview process, by assessing a candidate’s experience, skills against internal peers and
against the scope and responsibilities of the position.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to HR@pentegra.com and include salary requirements
A Verified Employer
Pentegra has trusted BenefitsLink to help reach qualified candidates for this opening.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)