“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Senior Client Operations Support Specialist
in Altamonte Springs FL / Hybrid
401K Generation is a Registered Investment Advisory firm providing financial and fiduciary services to employer sponsored 401(k) plans and private wealth management services to individuals. As a 3(16) Plan Fiduciary, we manage the day-to-day
administrative tasks for 401(k) plans nationwide. We are committed to helping individuals prepare for their financial future and relieving businesses across America of the administrative burdens of a 401(k) plan. We hold ourselves accountable and pride
ourselves on delivering uncomplicated and innovative retirement plan solutions. This dynamic, fast-growth company is seeking a Sr Client Operations Support Specialist to join our team and grow with us.
Job Title: Sr Client
Operations Support Specialist
Report to: Manager, 5500 Team/ Supervisor, Notices & Disclosures
Status: Full Time/Non-Exempt
The Sr. Client Operations
Support Specialist is responsible for providing comprehensive support to 401K plan administrators, participants, and clients. This role will be responsible for distributing notices, filing 5500’s and serving nonpayroll clients. It requires meticulous
attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and effective communication abilities.
- Accurately and timely complete the distribution of notices and disclosures to clients via electronic processing and
- Assist with the onboarding of new clients by creating CRM profiles and distributing welcome packets.
- Analyze and research data to ensure proper completion of Form 5500 and applicable schedules
- Analyze, interpret, and
manipulate payroll data and upload it to the 401(k) recordkeeper within DOL deadlines.
- Research and resolve any payroll transmission errors promptly.
- Regularly download employee Summary Changes reports from the recordkeeper and distribute
them to clients, even in cases of no changes.
- Meet all regulatory deadlines.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of client interactions in both internal and external CRM systems.
- Consistently craft clear and professional
- Stay updated on all company services.
- Safeguard the confidentiality of plan and participant information.
- Manage time effectively, including task prioritization and proactively requesting additional work when
- Adhere to strict deadlines.
- Consistently achieve or exceed performance metrics.
- Serve as a backup resource for other positions as needed.
- A bachelor’s
degree in finance or business, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of two years of relevant retirement plan experience or a minimum of three years of experience in a financial or accounting role.
- ASPPA Certification is a
- Prior experience with recordkeeping or third-party administration is advantageous.
- The ability to attain the Retirement Plan Fundamentals (RPF) certification within the first year of employment.
- Exceptional organizational
skills, a keen attention to detail, and the ability to multitask and problem-solve.
- Competence in working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Proficiency in using Excel, Word, and Outlook is mandatory. Experience with
Salesforce and DOL EFAST2 is beneficial.
- Flexibility to work varying shift schedules, including evenings.
- Willingness to accommodate mandatory overtime to meet business needs.
- A minimum age of 18 and authorization to work in the US
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to produce grammatically correct written correspondence.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
How to Apply
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Verified Employer
401k Generation has trusted BenefitsLink to help reach qualified candidates for this opening.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)