“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Participant Services Consultant
in Remote / Bedford NH / CT / MA / ME / VT / Hybrid
Frustrated with feeling like just a number at your current firm? Yearning for your voice to be heard and your contributions to truly matter? Your opportunity has arrived!
We're on the lookout for a new addition to our growing TPA firm.
We're expanding our team and seeking a dedicated Participant Service Consultant. If you thrive on daily interactions with clients and advisors, are a true team player, and excel at processing loans and distributions, we want to hear from you. At our
firm, we place great emphasis on service and relationships. Join us, and let your impact make a difference.
- Efficient Processing: Seamlessly handle paper and electronic distribution, loan, and QDRO
requests through meticulous documentation, review, and processing.
- Proactive Workflow Management: Stay on top of daily requests, identify those needing additional quality control, and follow up with clients and plan participants as
- Project Management: Ensure timely completion of critical forceout and RMD projects.
- Recordkeeper Expertise: Preferred experience with distribution and loan processes across various
- Client Interaction: Engage with plan participants to collect required documentation and information.
- Customer-Centric Approach: Provide outstanding customer service by promptly and
professionally addressing inquiries and concerns from plan sponsors, participants, and advisors.
- Quality Control: Demonstrate self-motivation, excellent organizational skills, and keen attention to detail to maintain the highest
- Regulatory Expertise: Develop a deep understanding of IRS and DOL rules related to retirement plans, with a particular focus on withdrawal
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years in retirement account management, specializing in 401(k) distributions or loans.
- Industry Knowledge: Proficiency in
401(k) plans, retirement products, and relevant regulations.
- Attention to Detail: Strong organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Communication Skills: Effective communication and interpersonal
- Software Proficiency: Experience with PensionPro is a plus, and the ability to adapt to new software quickly.
- Deadline-Oriented: Thrive in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet
- Team Player: Collaborate effectively with a customer-centric mindset.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel, along with excellent verbal and written communication
skills when dealing with plan sponsors, advisors, and other contacts.
- Problem Solving: Exhibit exceptional organization, prioritization, and critical thinking skills.
- Pressure Handling: Capable of working
well under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Initiative and Motivation: Display an innate drive for excellence and personal development.
- Certification: ASPPA RPF or NIPA Distribution
Administrator course completion required within 90 days of employment.
Make a difference in a small growing company. Apply today and be a part of our dedicated SetAway Family.
How to Apply
Please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
A Verified Employer
Setaway, LLC has trusted BenefitsLink to help reach qualified candidates for this opening.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)