“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
The Pension Source
in Remote / Stuart FL / Hybrid
Are you ready to join a fast-growing organization that is passionate about qualified retirement plans? The Pension Source is seeking a Sales Consultant to aggressively drive new business. As a key member of our team, you will play a critical role in
developing our referral network, identifying areas for revenue generation, and improving our sales processes. The Sales Consultant will benefit from Pension Source’s high-quality reputation within our market niche, management’s commitment to
investing in our sales process, and a built-in group of referrals to leverage from day 1. Join us and help create a high-powered business development effort amidst an attractive environment for selling qualified retirement plans.
- Develop and secure relationships with referral partners, including Advisors, CPAs, and wholesalers to ensure that we are the first call for any qualified plan in our market niche.
- Win start-up and takeover plans from
our existing referral sources through in-person meetings, video calls, periodic email campaigns, and other channels.
- Identify and successfully convert upsell revenue opportunities, including existing clients that could benefit from additional
services that we offer.
- Serve as a liaison between the client/referral source and Pension Source’s technical team to create our proposals and present them in “plain English”.
- Gather all required information and data that
is required to run a proposal.
- Lead clients and referral sources through the post-sales plan setup process.
What Do You Bring to Us?
- Track record of proven and documented sales success.
experience in generating leads, managing a sales funnel from top to bottom, and creatively identifying opportunities for incremental revenue generation.
- Preference for 2+ years of retirement plan industry experience, particularly with Cash
Balance/Defined Benefit plans. However, this is not required.
- Excellent business communication skills and the ability to explain complex topics in a simple, easy-to-understand manner.
- Strong competitive streak and a
go-getter mentality. You have a burning desire to win new business and are not content with the status quo.
- Creativity with regards to identifying new referral sources, target clients, sales channels, marketing efforts, and more.
- Desire to
be part of a metrics-driven organization and upheld to a high standard.
- Buy-in to utilize our technology and continually evaluate new tools to improve our sales efforts.
What Can We Offer
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure, with ample opportunities for career advancement.
- A commitment to continuous improvement with regards to our sales efforts and the ability to invest both time and resources to
- An attractive market niche to sell into the and the expertise to support plan administration after a sale, enhancing referral relationships.
- Generous benefit package, including employer-paid monthly premiums, vacation and sick
leave, paid holidays, and a non-elective profit sharing plan.
- Job security and continuity of employment, as we are committed to remaining independent and not being sold like other TPAs in the industry.
Where Will You
- Can be located remotely. However, there is a preference for the consultant to be in or travel frequently throughout South Florida.
At The Pension Source, we recognize that our team members are our greatest asset,
and we are dedicated to empowering you through professional development and a healthy work-life balance. We celebrate your success and are actively expanding internal growth opportunities, allowing you to build a rewarding career with us.
How to Apply
If you are passionate about retirement plan administration and ready to join us, we invite you to apply through our link below.
A Verified Employer
The Pension Source has trusted BenefitsLink to help reach qualified candidates for this opening.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)