“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
in TX / Hybrid
PB&H Benefits is searching for a new addition to our Benefits Administration team, and we're seeking an individual with a customer-focused approach and a positive demeanor. The role of Benefits Administrator involves overseeing the daily
management and organization of designated clients. Our team comprises high-performing, solution-discovering, dessert-loving individuals who are eager to grow alongside our organization.
PB&H Benefits is a national Third Party Administrator
(TPA) and Recordkeeper, guiding companies in navigating the complex landscape of retirement plans to deliver employee benefits.
We are committed to fostering your professional growth by emphasizing innovation, integrity, and work-life balance.
These principles will help you establish strong connections and enable you to consistently deliver exceptional service in various ways each day!
Purpose of Position:
The Benefits Administrator will be the Primary Point of
Contact for an assigned group of clients. The Benefits Administrator will be the single point of contact to provide support and consultation and foster a relationship with existing clients.
Primary Duties and
- Ability to accurately interpret and apply plan document provisions
- Ensure compliance with DOL and IRS requirements.
- Preparation of annual compliance testing for assigned clients.
projected and actual employer plan contribution calculations using all types of allocation methods.
- Annual compliance testing for assigned clients (402(g), 415(c), 410(b), ADP/ACP, Plan Limits, Top Heavy, etc.)
- Preparation of Form 5500 and
- Assist clients in obtaining proper fidelity bonding.
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) determination and processing.
- Ensure proper coordination and delivery of annual required notices.
- Represent the
company on client calls and in client meetings, as needed.
- Support workflow team as needed for plan distributions, contributions, and trading.
- Consultation and referral source for clients and financial advisors
Essential for Success:
- Ability to accurately interpret and apply plan document provisions.
- Strong proficiency in basic computer applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel. Strong TEAMS and Microsoft Outlook/TEAMS
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational, analytical, and numerical abilities.
- Superb time management, and willingness to go above and beyond to meet deadlines and
- Ability to work in both team and individual settings.
- Some familiarity with file storage and file-sharing tools such as Microsoft SharePoint.
- Ability to project a professional image and provide high quality service to clients.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Qualifications:
in the financial or accounting industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in financial services or related field environment
- Relius experience is strongly
- Broad knowledge of the retirement plan industry and willingness to obtain ASPPA QKA designation.
- Ability to work a hybrid work schedule after six months of employment.
- 401(k) with
matching on 50% up to 6% of contributions.
- Generous paid time off starting with three weeks, in addition to 6 paid holidays and 7 free Fridays during the summer.
- A variety of medical, dental, and vision plan options, including
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability insurance.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your résumé to Lindsay.Meadors@pbhcpa.com
A Verified Employer
PB&H Benefits has trusted BenefitsLink to help reach qualified candidates for this opening.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)