“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manager, Retirement Plan Services Recordkeeping
1st Source Bank
in South Bend IN
Oversees all aspects of the RPS Recordkeeping services, including managing the Transaction Processing and TPA groups in the Retirement Plan Services (RPS) Division.
- Responsible for the leadership of all employees in the RPS Recordkeeping department
- Directs, develops and supervises assigned staff and exercises the usual authority of a manager of the RPS Recordkeeping department
concerning hiring, staffing, promotions, salary recommendations, retention, performance appraisals and terminations.
- Leads weekly, biweekly, quarterly departmental staff meetings, and represents the department in Division policy
- Participates in the pre-acceptance process for all accounts in RPS Division.
- Prepares annual budget and monitors results monthly. Responsible for monthly revenue recognition and monitors aged receivables.
- Uses Lean Daily
Management to control costs while meeting and exceeding service level agreements.
- Establishes and monitors policies and procedures in RPS Recordkeeping Department.
- Oversees regulatory compliance activity in the RPS Recordkeeping Department.
Reviews and responds to internal and external audits (SOC1, CTF, and Form 5500) and various regulatory agencies.
- Ensures compliance with all regulations that apply to the Trust Systems (i.e., Mid-Atlantic, SEI), Recordkeeping Systems (i.e. Relius
Administration, Relius Government Forms), and RPS Recordkeeping function.
- Responsible for system upgrades, enhancements, and disaster recovery for the RPS Recordkeeping Department.
- Responsible for the completion of all compliance training
related to RPS Recordkeeping.
- Understands all applicable laws and regulations that apply to the position and complies with the requirements.
- Eight (8) years Recordkeeping and/or TPA
- Prior supervisory/managerial experience preferred.
- Working knowledge or ERISA, IRS and DOL rules and regulations.
- Strong accounting and problem-solving skills preferred.
- Knowledge of database software
and/or database systems preferred.
- Experience with Relius System Administration highly desired.
- Experience with Mid-Atlantic trading system (i.e. TNS) highly desired.
- Good PC skills--proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Meet deadlines; manages time for high productivity and allocates resources to match production needs.
- Ability to quickly switch from one topic to another.
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Accounting, Business or Finance major preferred.
- ASPPA QKA and/or QPA certifications preferred or willing to attain; maintain ASPPA
Ability to travel to all locations as well as ability to travel overnight, as needed for meetings, projects, seminars, etc.
demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand and walk; use hands and fingers to operate keyboard and other office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop or kneel.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
MS Office PC, fax, phone and standard office equipment.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - M/F/D/V
How to Apply
A Verified Employer
1st Source Bank has trusted BenefitsLink to help reach qualified candidates for this opening.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)