“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Retirement Plan Services Manager
Kolinsky Wealth Management
in Ramsey NJ
Kolinsky Wealth Management, LLC is a family-owned SEC Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) located in Northern New Jersey. KWM focuses on Wealth Management Services for High Net-Worth and Ultra High Net-Worth individuals as well as Retirement Plan
Consulting for Small & Mid-Sized Businesses throughout the Tri-State and Nationally. Our Retirement Plan Services include 3(21) & 3(38) Investment Advisory Services, Vendor Fee/Service Benchmarking & RFPs, Employee Education, as well as Plan
The Retirement Plan Services Manager role will report directly to a senior partner at the firm to work with existing retirement plan clients and will be participating in the sales process. The candidate must be a
self-starter, multitask, be extremely well-organized, and work well in a team environment.
- Gather and Organize Annual Plan Data, including census information, payroll reports, W2 and K1 information to
assist TPA partners with completing the Annual Form 5500s, Plan Valuation Reports, and overall Annual Plan Administration for approximately 150 Qualified Retirement Plans.
- Field incoming day-to-day phone calls & emails from Plan Sponsors and
- Function as a liaison between Retirement Plan Clients and Recordkeeping Platforms & TPA partners (Third Party Administrators).
- Work with CPAs, Accountants, and Retirement Plan Clients to finalize Profit Sharing and/or
Pension Plan contributions on an annual basis.
- Prepare Annual 5500-EZ forms and facilitate IRS Filing for approximately 10+ Clients with Solo 401k Plans.
- Manage and ensure timely processing of Distribution, Loan, and Withdrawal requests,
including Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs).
- Ensure that timely updates are made to all Retirement Plan Documents, including required Restatements and Plan Amendments.
- Ensure that Annual 5500 forms are filed in a timely manner, and all
IRS-required forms such as PBGC Filings, Form 1099R, Form 945, & Form 8955 are prepared/filed as needed.
- Assist with Asset Reconciliation for approximately 10+ clients and gather asset information for held away investment accounts and directly
held Private Real Estate Investments.
- Assist with preparing and sending invoices for Retirement Plan Administration fees to approximately 75+ Clients.
- Perform other related duties as
- 7-10 years of experience in the Retirement Plan industry, including 401k Plans, Profit Sharing Plans, Defined Benefit Plans, and Cash Balance Pension Plans.
- Prior experience working
with a Third-Party Administrator (TPA) This is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- QKA® designation or equivalent title is preferred (Qualified 401(k) Administrator)
- Must have working
knowledge of ERISA, IRS, and DOL rules and regulations as it pertains to Retirement Plans
- Extreme Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and ability to systematize processes.
- Experience with QuickBooks Online is preferred.
Compensation is based on experience and ranges from $75,000 - $85,000 per year.
How to Apply
A Verified Employer
Kolinsky Wealth Management has trusted BenefitsLink to help reach qualified candidates for this opening.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)