“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
DC Retirement Plan Consultant
Responsible for the administration of retirement plans. Maintains plan records and ensures compliance with federal regulations. Creates and maintains positive relationships with clients, financial advisors, and
service professionals. Must be able to work in a team environment to support clients and other EGPS departments. Retirement Plan Consultants (RPCs) will be evaluated on their ability to retain their block of business while meeting service and processing
goals as defined by leadership. This role is responsible for complete oversight of the plan administration and must possess strong relationship skills to provide excellent client service and
- Ensure timely review and delivery of annual compliance testing, contribution calculations, and governmental forms filings, while maintaining accuracy of data in client relationship management
system for use in managing plan load and reporting.
- Communicates with customers and assists with benefit distributions.
- Demonstrate an excellent level of proactive client focus and teamwork with clients, advisors, CPAs, and internal
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and handling of all confidential data transmitted to/from EGPS.
- Consult on plan design options to plan sponsors as needed.
- Develop, maintain, and strengthen relationships with clients,
advisors & CPAs.
- Interface with recordkeeping providers to ensure a positive client experience.
- Develop technical skills to become a subject matter expert in regulatory and industry practices.
- Communicate significant issues and
exceptions to an appropriate higher level of authority within EGPS promptly.
- Reviews distributions within a timely manner.
- Self-motivated to track upcoming deadlines and follow up with clients consistently for data or additional
- Follows EGPS policy and procedures to ensure a uniform product and process for all clients.
- Assist internal departments, as needed, with plan administration.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-6 years of related experience in plan administration.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products and systems.
reading and interpreting retirement plan documents with a basic understanding of related rules and regulations.
- Effective collaboration, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills as well as
attention to details.
FLSA Status: Exempt
*This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole
discretion of the Employer.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume to HR@egps.com.
A Verified Employer
EGPS has trusted BenefitsLink to help reach qualified candidates for this opening.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)