View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Client Relationship Manager
Acropolis Investment Management
in Chesterfield MO / Hybrid
Are you one of the rare ones who finds working with 401(k) plans interesting, or dare we say even …fun?!?
Do you truly understand what it means to consistently deliver the
highest level of service to your clients?
Do you get energized by helping others understand how to be successful in saving for their retirement?
Do you enjoy being an
integral member of a close-knit, dedicated team? Then we are your people!
Acropolis Investment Management, LLC, is a Registered Investment Advisor (fiduciary retirement plan partner) who provides trusted fiduciary advice and counsel to plan
sponsors, and delivers personalized investment education/ consultations to plan participants. In concert with our recordkeeper and TPA partners, we coordinate and help our clients manage every aspect of their retirement plan.
We are seeking a
Client Relationship Manager for our 401(k) team who will work directly with our 401(k) clients, participants, record keepers, and TPAs. This is a hybrid position (office/WFH).
A successful Client Relationship Manager at Acropolis
will possess the following characteristics:
- Integrity, reliability, resilience and a sense of humor
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to
effectively manage and track many tasks, issues and projects at once
- Ability to think outside of the box to improve procedural efficiency and the delivery of services
- Ability to work with and take direction from multiple
- Enough confidence to ask relevant questions and provide constructive suggestions to all levels of an organization
- Entrepreneurial spirit; desire and willingness to make a difference and help grow a company
- Ability to work
in an open environment without physical barriers between co-workers
- Must be able to balance working independently with working in a team environment
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent trade-off in related professional work experience.
- 3+ years’ industry experience in:
- Client Relationship Management
- 401(k) plan administration, compliance and design
- Strong understanding of financial products: Mutual Funds; Group Annuity Contracts, Equities,
Bonds, Stable Value Accounts
- Working knowledge of all types of retirement plans, including defined benefit, target benefit, cash balance, money purchase, profit sharing, 403(b) and 401(k) plans
- NASD Series 65 license required within 90 days of hire
- ASPPA designation(s), or a willingness to obtain them within 24 months of hire
- Proficient in Microsoft
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to travel 15-25%+ (mostly local during weekdays, with some overnight travel)
Acropolis offers employees a robust benefits package, including
but not limited to:
- Paid vacation, leave, holidays, personal and sick days
- Medical, dental, long-term disability and basic life insurance
- 401(k) plan with 3% employer contribution plus discretionary profit sharing
- Reimbursement programs
- Onsite wellness programs with
- Cell phone
- Client referral program
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to ARPS@acrinv.com
Please include “Client Relationship Manager” in
the subject line.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)