“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Employee Benefits Account Manager
U.S. Retirement & Benefits Partners
in Midland TX
U.S. Retirement & Benefits Partners (USRBP) is one of the largest independently owned insurance brokerage firms in the country providing a full range of employee benefits, compliance, and HR consulting
services, along with retirement solutions for both the private and public sectors. The business was formed in 2008 and today serves over three million participants nationally in the K-12, Corporate and Government markets. For more information about USRBP,
please visit our website: www.usrbpartners.com.
Our benefits division, U.S. Employee Benefits Services Group (USEBSG), provides an array of employee benefit solutions that include plan design, core and
voluntary products, online enrollment, plan administration, third party administration, specialty health plans, and HR compliance through our Partner Firms.
USRBP is hiring for an Account Manager for our Partner Firm, U.S. Employee Benefits Services
- The Account Manager is responsible for delivering high-quality and efficient service to clients through the day-to-day account management of an assigned book of
- Resolve client service issues and concerns directly and escalate client concerns when appropriate.
- Project manage cross-segment and cross-functional initiatives (including Call Center projects, joint-engagements with other
Benefits Partner Firms, etc.)
- Collect required information for obtaining benefit plan pricing from insurance carriers and general agents and collaborate with and supervise assigned third party service providers assigned to the
- Educate clients on applicable legislation and market trends and advise clients on employee benefits compliance.
- Review and summarize benchmarking content and create relevant materials based on client life cycle/industry
- Coordinate and help manage client compliance activities such as Form 5500 filings, SBC (Summary of Benefits and Coverage) review, SPD (Summary Plan Description) review, and other Health Care Reform reporting requirements.
renewal administration for client, including preparing presentations, benefit guides, and enrollment meeting materials, delegating to more junior associates as appropriate.
- Work directly with clients and carriers on initiatives such as renewal
review and negotiation, Requests for Proposal, Open Enrollment planning, and claims handling.
- Analyze and compare carrier quotes and coverage offerings.
- Examine and analyze potential plan design and benefit cost changes.
- Work with
carriers to implement agreed upon coverages for clients.
- Support in the creation of client communication materials (e.g. Benefit Guides, email campaigns, employee surveys).
- Play key role in the delivery of annual enrollment to client
- Perform technical and consultative review of client materials, ensuring that they are high-quality and aligned with client guiding principles/benefits objectives.
- Manage and process enrollments at the carrier level, delegating to
more junior service team members as appropriate.
- Monitor COBRA offerings and participants, delegating to more junior service team members as appropriate.
- In coordination with Ben Admin Center of Excellence, manage Benefits Administration
communications & implementation/renewal processes.
- Manage Practice Management (Dynamics 365) activities, new client set-up, policy loads, policy changes, and policy renewals.
- Contribute to the development of junior
- Contribute to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, and enhancing USRBP’s value to our clients.
- Achieve and sustain client satisfaction & retention in assigned accounts by managing client
expectations according to the committed services agreement.
- Create and implement processes and procedure improvements to enable improved client service and operational efficiency in growing and competitive environment.
- Build and solidify
relationships with existing clients by providing exceptional ongoing care.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years client service experience with employee benefits, including
major medical and voluntary and/or worksite benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of team members and clients.
- Strong client
service orientation and ability to respond to all communications effectively and timely.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once.
- Excellent communication skills, both
written and verbal.
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance License required.
- Insurance experience managing client and carrier relationships.
- Proficient in Excel and Office 365.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Analytical skills for analyzing, synthesizing, and suggesting best practice recommendations from client
- In-depth understanding of major medical, voluntary plans, and benefit industry’s consumer behavior and trends.
- A good sense of humor and positive attitude.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Account Manager - Midland, TX."
Thank you in advance for your interest in USRBP.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)