“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
As a Product Specialist with PensionPro Software, you will be the primary person responsible for facilitating successful sales from a technical perspective. Your subject matter expertise will be relied upon by
multiple parties from the sales teams to help provide solution insight and product demonstration in the sales process. Because of your interaction with customers during the sales process and your knowledge of the system, you will also be instrumental in
the implementation process providing guidance and consulting with clients when needed to supplement our prepared materials and processes. You will also be responsible for working with the marketing, Client Service, and Product teams to coordinate
communication efforts for industry events, product releases, and educational opportunities.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise during the Opportunity Management (sales)
Process to identify a prospect/client’s pain points and solution our products and services to fix the prospect/client’s needs.
- Assist the Key Account Manager and Program Manager to develop and maintain account plans and business
- In collaboration with the Program Manager lead technology demo to existing and prospective clients targeted at their specific needs.
- Collaborate with Key Account Manager on assigned goals for strategic planning and overall
execution of the plan.
- Leverage product and industry knowledge to work with the marketing team to establish a schedule of marketing communications.
- Sustain a consistent communication plan to ensure all internal PensionPro teams have the
latest information to align to our company strategy and priorities.
- Maintain communications for external partners in coordination with the Product team, ensuring that information affecting their partnerships is current and accurate.
new sales to ensure that solution architecture is represented, and that discovery occurs with potential customers.
- Use the assigned CRM resources to identify and document all prospects and new sales, as stated in the defined sales process as
- Must be willing to travel for industry events and team meetings as needed.
- Direct the implementation process for new clients, ensuring timely progression and communication with clients through
completion and transition to Active client status.
- Lead calls with clients in implementation to include welcome calls, data conversion, and training for new client teams.
- Support client in building/customizing essential projects for maximum
effectiveness in using PensionPro.
- Ensure implementation resources and training materials are up to date.
- Contribute content and ideas for quarterly Benefit Insights newsletters.
- Contribute content
and ideas for PensionPro of the Month (PPOM) publications.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, solutions architecture, and/or customer service
- Strong understanding of PensionPro
- Experience working in the retirement administration industry.
- Comfortable demonstrating software functionality for clients and prospects.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence business
partners and turn strategic insights into action.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as great telephone etiquette.
- Keen sense of personal responsibility and taking ownership.
Salary: $84,000 -
How to Apply
To apply, please click the "Apply Now" link below or email your resume directly to email@example.com.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)